Stop asking me what I got you for your birthday. You will get something but asking me every day what it is is not helping your cause.
Also, I love you, more than words could ever convey. You are awesome through and through.
- You learned how to ride your bike without training wheels this year.
- You love Legos, basketball, Minecraft and eating.
- You especially love to rate my home-cooked dinners.
- You are a happy, go-lucky, social, friendly, enthusiastic child.
- You make us laugh.....A LOT.
- You have finessed farting at will and on command. You could even say you have talent in this area.
- Your reading ability is outstanding, being at least one full grade level ahead (and more by the end of the year)
- Your fingernails grow abnormally fast.
- You have awesome, thick, gorgeous, jet black hair.
- When I tell you to stop picking your nose, you tell me that you are *digging for treasure* or that *you just need to get something out*.
- You've got moves like Mick Jagger.....more like a break dancer and you really get into it when the mood suits you.
- You tease and antagonize your sister at times but you also love to play with her and seek her approval.
- You are so sweet to your little brother except when he is tearing up your things or trying to take your toys without prior permission.
- You still hold my hand every chance you get.
- You laugh like your mama, with your entire belly and very loudly.
- Speaking of voice volume, you are LOUD or asleep.
- You have a very good memory, especially when it comes to someone who has said something to hurt your feelings or that you think did you wrong. It is amazing what you remember.
- You are a machine at completing your homework in a timely (and correct) manner.
- When I drop you off at school, you practically spill out of the car, with backpack, water bottle, scraps of paper and whatnot falling out after you.
- You have no concept of money : ).